Effectively plan for legal issues that impact you as you age.
At Piervincenti & Tarantino Law, PLLC, we are advocates for the elderly as well as their loved ones. As elder law attorneys, we can handle a variety of legal matters that affect the aging population, such as issues related to guardianship, health care, Social Security, long-term care planning, Medicaid/Medicare, and other essential matters.
More specifically, our elder law attorneys in Mooresville, North Carolina can help you with any and all of the following:
- Go over the importance of estate planning and help you plan for a minor with special needs, put together trusts and wills, and plan for probate proceedings
- Help you create durable financial and healthcare powers of attorney
- Help you effectively go over long-term care options, Medicare, patient rights, etc.
- Guide you as you select and appoint a legal guardian for your dependents
- File nursing home claims for those who currently live in an assisted living facility
- Draft living wills or other advance directives, including long-term planning documents
We promise to represent you in a caring and understanding matter because we know that elder law issues can be sensitive in nature. As you work with our firm, you will feel more like a member of our family rather than just another case for us to oversee.
For additional information about elder law and how we can help you navigate various legal issues and situations as you get older, please do not hesitate to contact our firm. We are here to serve you and look forward to meeting with you!